When I need to go to "my happy place"... I really go there!

When I need to go to "my happy place"... I really go there!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Yeah, this will work in Main Street's best interests...

Supreme Court Rips Up Campaign Finance Laws
by Deborah Tedford
January 21, 2010

The decades-old system of rules that govern the financing of the nation's political campaigns was partially upended by a U.S. Supreme Court ruling issued just ahead of the pivotal 2010 midterm congressional election season.
Thursday's landmark decision, approved by a 5-4 margin, could unleash a torrent of corporate and union cash into the political realm and transform how campaigns for president and Congress are fought in the coming years.

Read rest of story at http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=122805666

No comments:

Post a Comment